Tuesday 14 April 2009

Join the Java Black Belt community

I'm recently working mainly on .NET projects but would like to stay on top of Java technology stack as well. That's why I've just joined the Java Black Belt community.
It offers many free java exams created by community users. In order to get the black belt you need to contribute to the portal so the amount of testing material is still growing.
It's a great way to refresh your java knowledge. I hope that this belt-system will keep me motivated so I not only prove my current skills but also learn something new.
After I get to the certain level (let's say the blue belt) I'll update my blogger profile to display the belt icon so you can see my progress directly from this page.

1 comment:

Moandji Ezana said...

Thanks a lot for your interest in us! I hope you'll enjoy your trip to the blue belt. :)